Understanding generator longevity is important, PowerMark offer servicing and maintenance packages on all of our sold generators. Giving you peace of mind and a higher product life expectancy from your product.
Over 35 years of generator servicing and maintenance experience
All generator brands, power range and sizes supported
Factory trained and fully qualified engineers
Our engineers manufacture our generators, meaning their hands on experience and continuous knowledge and development is amongst the best in the industry.
Fully equipped vehicles and factory
Our vans are equipped to carry out on site servicing and maintenance works. Also our 30,000 SQFT factory ensures we can cater to all major service work in here.
Nationwide Generator Servicing
Whilst our HQ is based in Selby North Yorkshire, our service network covers the whole of the UK.
What’s included in a generator service?
Our team can guide you towards the correct service package, typically we offer two types of service, minor generator service and major generator service.
However no matter what service package you require, during our routine visit, we will carry out the following checks:
- Check all drive belts for wear and tension
- Check batteries, electrolyte level, cables and terminals
- Check battery charging system
- Check earth stud, load cables and terminal safety covers
- Check operation of all safety shutdowns
- Check panel meters and switches
- Check condition and operation of engine heaters
- Check and lubricate governor and fuel solenoid linkages
- Check condition and security all safety guards
- Run generator and monitor performance
- Repair any minor fuel, oil, coolant and exhaust leaks
- Record all pressures, temperatures and load readings
- Clean down and remove all waste from site
As well as our trained engineers, the parts used during the service are genuine parts direct from the engine manufacturer, whether that be Perkins, Cummins, Lister Petter, Champion, Warrior or Briggs & Stratton. The oil and coolant are supplied as per the manufacturer’s recommendations, ensuring your generator is serviced to its optimum performance, and therefore will increase the longevity of use of your generator by not using aftermarket, non-genuine parts.